Total Super Yacht Questions
How long does it take to set up?
How many users can we have?
How many checklists are included?
Currently we have over 240 high-quality generic checklists in the “Drafts” folder. You can publish these as they are or easily customize them to suit your needs. If you’re familiar with Superyacht Operating Systems free template library — These checklists are even better!
We also have more than 250 flash cards in our Digital Reference Centre… a veritable encyclopaedia of superyacht operations from industry experts.
Can we add our own checklists?
Is the system suited to a new build?
Yes! In fact, we include a number of comprehensive new build fit-out checklists and model specific equipment SOPs (direct from the manufacturers) that will save the crew a bundle of time and headaches.
Our boss loves this system and wants to know if it is available to use in their many homes?
How much does the app cost?
I have the Lloyds Checklist App – isn’t this the same thing?
I already have IDEA and the thought of switching is daunting!
Contact us to discuss our migration process that transfers all your history and data directly into Total Superyacht.
Ultimately our focus is on automating ISM and all the repetitive day-to-day tasks. Using one system will greatly reduce your admin time while improving safety, and creating greater consistency of service.
Is my data secure?
The security of your data is critical, and we take it very seriously.
- All data is stored on secure designated servers located in state-of-the-art facilities built to the highest standards to ensure the integrity of your data
- Data is backed up daily to off-premise backups at separate locations
- Data is transmitted securely using SSL technology
- In addition to daily backups, we also employ applications for redundancy and full server failover in the event of a catastrophe, to ensure that there is no downtime
- All our servers are Dell system servers running the most current software and applications
- These servers sit behind sophisticated monitored firewalls, providing intrusion prevention, firewall security, antivirus, and anti-spam services
What are the system requirements?
The App requires iPad iOS version 6.0 or higher.
The minimum onboard server requirements are;
1 GHz or faster 64-bit processor
4 GB RAM (8 GB is preferred)
8 GB available hard disk space (20 GB is preferred)
Cloud access requires an Internet connection.
Do I need Internet access?
I love it but we're too busy to make the change
WILL FLAG ACCEPT THE APP’S FULLY PAPERLESS REPORTING?
IS THERE A CONTRACT OR INITIAL START-UP FEE?
The crew familiarisations are great
Just brilliant – this app makes a world of difference. So easy to manage my department
Saves us so much time.
“The machinery logs are awesome.”